Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. is an internally controlled and operated financial solutions firm focused on serving independent financial professionals and their clients. Founded in 19811, Cambridge serves over 3,700 financial professionals2 and provides a broad range of solutions in the areas of advice, technology, business growth, consulting, outsourcing, and more. Prior to the award’s retirement, Cambridge was recognized as Broker-Dealer of the Year by Investment Advisor magazine a historic 13 times3. The firm has also been recognized as a Top Workplace in Iowa4 and a Top Workplace USA. Cambridge is headquartered in Fairfield, Iowa and employs over 800 home office associates2. The firm also operates an office space in Phoenix, Arizona.
A few of the firm’s offerings include:
- Asset management and financial planning solutions with portfolio overlay management
- Platform choices comprised of a corporate RIA or independent RIA for dual registration or fee-only business models
- Multiple clearing and custodial platforms
- A full spectrum of middle office services designed for solo/ensembles, branches, and super branches
- Succession and acquisition financial lending
- Outsourcing services centered on independent financial professional firms, including business consulting, client marketing, and virtual office assistants
Cambridge’s national reach includes: Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. – a large corporate RIA; and Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. – an independent broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC
For more information about Cambridge, please visit www.joincambridge.com.
¹Cambridge and its predecessor broker-dealer. 2As of September 30, 2021. 3Investment Advisor magazine, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, Division IV; 2003, Division III. 4The Top Workplace in Iowa, 2020 – 2011, recognition is determined by associate feedback through an anonymous survey conducted by Energage, an independent research company.